News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Amazon documentary

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, August 15, 2018, 21:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

All or nothing comes out on Friday on prime. Should be good.

gavin

I saw a short clip. Pep was a tad more intense than I'd imagined at half time. Looks like it could be good and a bit surprising.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Documentary reveals what Pep Guardiola said after Old Trafford win via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/7G52zd2crP

This is great. It must make the rags absolutely sick that our clubs mindset is on a completely different planet to theirs. Fookin mint.

zacc

watch "All or Nothing: A Global Club" clip, hair standing upon the  back of the neck stuff for me.
Unbelievable talking about likkle 'ol Citeh
:o

goat

not downloading 30 gb of it

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Watched a couple of episodes last night. Fekin mint it is.

Meanwhile, Moaninho tells us what we've known for years...

You can't buy class - United boss Mourinho blasts City documentary via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/d1vlZ3QguP

I do wonder, does he just say this shite with the intent of winding people up, or does he actually truly believe in it?

gavin

It doesn't exactly paint him as a nice picture which is accurate really. I'm surprised he's watched it. He should focus on finishing above City this season if he wants to get back at us. Playing shite football and being unsuccessful doesn't often make managers look good.

bry the guy

Quote from: gavin on August 18, 2018, 18:18:02
It doesn't exactly paint him as a nice picture which is accurate really. I'm surprised he's watched it. He should focus on finishing above City this season if he wants to get back at us. Playing shite football and being unsuccessful doesn't often make managers look good.

de dums.

onerytk

goat

safe to post here gav or message it him?

gavin

I can't encourage copyright infringement. I haven't the lawyers or cash for that sort of thing! Maybe Brendan does.

goat

onerytk

Totally understand Gavin no problem boys

bluepill

Hey up guys, just watching this before MOTD2 (which should be amusing tonight), Pep is way less laid back than he comes across normally. Quite intense actually.

Is it me or does he look a bit like negan?

gavin

I doubt he goes around whacking people with baseball bats with nails in but I wouldn't like to piss him off of he was my boss.

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on August 18, 2018, 22:58:40
I can't encourage copyright infringement. I haven't the lawyers or cash for that sort of thing! Maybe Brendan does.

Yes you can

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on August 18, 2018, 22:58:40
Thanks Gav, I can barely afford the coach fare to the match just now!  :o

Great series, ep.7 was a little hard to watch with the 3 defeats in 7 days by the dippers and rags but even that offered insight into the reaction of the players and staff.