News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, September 03, 2018, 22:46:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

The people who voted on either side in Brexit were not knuckle draggers on one side and Einsteins on the other. Demonise and dehumanise your opponents seems more like a prelude to a war, or like the Nazis did to sections of their population.
That said, feck off remoaners. You have to pitch your argument to the lowest level for it to be understood...

goat

to be fair brexiters dont understand a lot

gavin

To be fair I don't think anybody understood what a fucking farce it would turn out to be and it hasn't even happened yet. I still hope it won't.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I still don't have a clue what the hells going on!

goat

congratulations, with that answer you are now the new head of brexit . piss can davies and the fella amazed there was water between us and  the rest of europe will be tough to beat

Bowdonblue

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on February 23, 2019, 05:11:47
I still don't have a clue what the hells going on!

You have considerably more knowledge than our glorious leaders in Westminster.

Bowdonblue

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on February 22, 2019, 14:51:54
The people who voted on either side in Brexit were not knuckle draggers on one side and Einsteins on the other. Demonise and dehumanise your opponents seems more like a prelude to a war, or like the Nazis did to sections of their population.
That said, feck off remoaners. You have to pitch your argument to the lowest level for it to be understood...

Nazis, war, knuckle draggers, Einstein.......

Do you mean a civil war which will be very polite, or just war, in a country where armaments are virtually impossible to own?

I love melodrama.

goat

twitter was a fucking laugh last night. i even treated myself to a look at the daily heil comments

Stephen Paul

looks like a United Ireland could be on the cards

goat

you lucky fucker, wales is too gutless to sack england off

Stephen Paul

goat

cant even do roads properly  :D

bluebrendan

Quote from: stephenmcfc on March 14, 2019, 16:21:52
looks like a United Ireland could be on the cards
I thought it already was rag central.  ;D

Stephen Paul

Ireland is going to become the smuggling capital of Europe

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on February 22, 2019, 14:51:54

Err... not so sure the 'remoaners' have the monopoly on pitching arguments to the lowest level. Only a tiny number of brexiters have managed to present me with a fact based argument even vaguely capable of getting off the ground.

Lekos

By all accounts, there isn't one  :D

Absolute shambles.

Lekos

The irony is the places that voted leave will be generally worst effected. London will be fine.

goat

and probably have the least immigration

reddishblue

Have we been towed out into the middle of the Atlantic yet?

reddishblue

The Azores will do for me.