News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Brexit

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, September 03, 2018, 22:46:51

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Agree Gav. I think it speaks for itself that nobody, including myself and those in power, are still any more wise as to what is actually best for the country.

goat

staying in the eu is whats actually best mate

gavin

I can help you with that. Its wiser to stay in and always was. There are numerous political issues with the EU with no doubt but its an economic no brainer. Personally, politically, I think it adds a useful barricade to Tory governments trampling across worker/consumer rights which is a very good thing. So, I've always been very pro EU.

Lekos

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on March 21, 2019, 08:30:39
The will of the people was to leave the EU when the majority voted for that around 3 years ago mate.

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on February 23, 2019, 05:11:47
I still don't have a clue what the hells going on!

Brexit in a microcosm    ;D :D

reddishblue

Immigration will still occur, why limit where they come from? Why not limit where we can go at the same time...

reddishblue

Australia is only half full.

reddishblue

For those still confused, this explains it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IL2XwSkFJQ&t=30s

goat

Quote from: reddishblue on March 23, 2019, 01:01:01
Australia is only half full.

ken needs a lot of space

reddishblue

Are we there yet?

Bowdonblue

It's going to be good later today. BBC Parliament will be presenting a televisual feast and it will follow the usual format.

Concerned back benchers debating the issues in a measured and reasonable way for a couple of hours, then the chamber fills up up with the loons and other table thumpers, and nothing will change. Probably.

I do think it's funny though, the ire of the leavers getting upset about our sovereign parliament taking control! Oh, the irony.

lee

im moving back to italy..had enough of the shite here

gavin

Bin the UK parliament and lets have direct rule from Brussels. They've been far more reasoned and organised about all of this.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: goat on March 23, 2019, 14:11:36
ken needs a lot of space

Indeed I do. Especially when I am waving my arms around watching City.

goat

mrs ken sleeping in the shed after that game?

Rowley Birkin QC

And she hasn't got up yet. Keeping well out of my way!  Cats are avoid me too.

goat

if pesty offers to look after them say no, especially the cats

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Anyone any wiser to what's going on?

gavin

Boris is hoping if he denies reality and tells enough lies to enough people it will sort the problem.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Is that what they teach all of them on day one at politics school?

reddishblue

Politics school = Eton. Day 2 lessons consist of learning how to be a self serving bastard.