News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

superbowl tonight

Started by goat, February 01, 2015, 15:44:44

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

so point out you dont like the sport
point out you are watching
point out tomorrow you watched hours of it and didnt like it eh greeko
or if you are the yank, bang random keys and hit post

patriots should win
some tart halftime

reddishblue

Will the tart get her tits out for the lads?

goat

no clue, cant be worse than michael jackson in drag doing it a few years back

Lekos

No fucking chance I'll be watching.

BongoBlue

And once again, the Super Bowl Champion is....your very own New England Patriots.

Thank you and good night.

Chuffed of Boston.

goat

all cheating fuckers over there, brenda has already offered to check if your balls are soft

probably best superbowl ive seen and tom brady must be a more than decent shout for best qb of all time, even better than randall cunningham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMLLmcD1mE
tom cant punt like that tho

bluebrendan

Glad I didn't bother watching it tbh, not really keen on either team and certainly not the cheating Pats!  :D

Saw a vid of the last play, wtf was Pete Carroll thinking of??

BongoBlue

Quote from: goat on February 02, 2015, 19:26:05
all cheating fuckers over there, brenda has already offered to check if your balls are soft

probably best superbowl ive seen and tom brady must be a more than decent shout for best qb of all time, even better than randall cunningham

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMLLmcD1mE
tom cant punt like that tho

Hehe Randall Cunningham. Unbelievable athlete but a brainless qb.

Tommy has punted in the past though. And also caught a pass from a running back.

The best there ever was. With hard or soft balls. It doesn't matter. Mind you, it helps having Belichick as coach. But in the modern era of free agency, what Brady has done - without ever having an elite running back - is unprecedented.

And BTW, I went to the fuckin' parade too. So ner to all of you... :cheerleader:

Although I am paying for it having to dig out from yet another snowstorm...over 5 feet in the last couple of weeks. UNCLE!!

goat

id disagree about randall being brainless, look at the two main coaches he had in philly, buddy ryan and rich kotite. good luck to brady with those two

look at the season he had with the vikings when he had proper coaching, a kick away from the superbowl

if he was playing now with thing like the option and pistol sets he would already be on his way to canton

reddishblue