News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Donetsk

Started by gavin, October 23, 2018, 18:51:49

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City XI | Ederson, Laporte, Mendy, Stones, Otamendi, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus Subs | Muric, Walker, Kompany, Agüero, Sané, Bernardo, Foden

Interesting in defence again

KunDB

Stones at Right back. Boy oh boy he is moving around the defence rightly.

Interesting that Jesus starts not Aguero, interesting because Jesus has not been firing them in recently albeit he works like a trojan for the team.

C'mon City

bluebrendan

I think Sergio is still carrying a knock, not over keen on Raheem being on the left, he's much better on the right.

bluebrendan

Great 45 minutes, could have been 4 or 5, cracking finish by Dave. If we get a pen let Jesus take it, he desperately needs a goal, his confidence in front of goal is shot to pieces.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye Jesus definitely needs a goal, he doesn't help himself though when he's fannying about with it instead of just shooting.

bluebrendan

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 23, 2018, 20:52:35
Ye Jesus definitely needs a goal, he doesn't help himself though when he's fannying about with it instead of just shooting.
That's caused by the lack of confidence

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Less of the fannying I say!! :D

bluebrendan

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on October 23, 2018, 20:58:57
Less of the fannying I say!! :D
Not like you to want less fanny.   :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ooo Brenda you are rude :p

gavin

This team is just amazing. We win easily and still I'm frustrated by the chances missed. The only worry is they could cost us in harder games. Dave is determined to win this. Mahrez good but frustrating again. A great performance and result overall.

KunDB

Just beautiful football every game.