News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

How to fit KDB in?

Started by gavin, October 18, 2018, 21:14:18

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It is the question that has been hanging in the air for me for a while now. There is no question that Bernie is far, far better in midfield and is totally wasted on the wing. Dave is also having a great start to the season and looks irreplaceable. But now KDB is back. Wow, what a head scratcher. I'll be honest, I wouldn't know what to do apart from rotate but what about the big games? Three top players and Bernie will soon be up there with the other two in midfield if he isn't already.

goat

glad the thread wasnt what i thought it would be

kev likes a tackle so play him deep

ill look forward to your how do we fit fern in thread if pep does it

gavin

Kev is definitely as wasted deep as Bernie is on the wing. Fern could do with playing fewer games.

Swiss

Quote from: goat on October 18, 2018, 21:55:01
glad the thread wasnt what i thought it would be

kev likes a tackle so play him deep

ill look forward to your how do we fit fern in thread if pep does it

With KY

Neil Mcnab

Must be playing in the hole then.

gavin

Bernies great but KDB is a level above. A couple of the things he did today were beyond great.

KunDB

I think it is great that we can rotate and give rest to KDB or Merlin, without needing to worry about loss of quality.

I am equally sure Bernardo would want to start every game, espeicially the big ones. Only way to keep everyone happy, win trophies, and win them relentlessly.

Swiss

Bernie is Dave's long term successor,
Possible formation:

---------------stk---------------
Wgf----------------------wgf
------------KDB--BS---------
----------------DM-------------
Wb-------------------------wb
--------------cd--cd-----------
------------------gk-------------

welington_williammm

KDB surely is wasted talent if gets to play in deep, he is a creative playmaker and hence should be given some freedom on the pitch.Bernie has proved his worth in KDB's absence but he is still far from the technical power KDB possess.In my opinion the only reasonable option Pep has is to rotate Dave with Bernie.

goat

fine, we wont do it then

deep never hurt xavi or pirlo

The Blue Blooded Maniac

We still talking about formations?

goat

we were talking about formations?

zacc

What a great conundrum to have. Thing is it's long ol' season reckon as he get's fitter he'll be used to give others a break.
More concerned what City will do if  Fernandinho get's an injury who is  his replacement?

goat

never did replace javi garcia

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: zacc on November 18, 2018, 16:59:06

More concerned what City will do if  Fernandinho get's an injury who is  his replacement?

Stones has had a bit of a practice there in a few games.

goat

think thats zaccos not too subtle hint that she fancies the job

gavin

Boohoo Bernie is injured and still a bit till KDB is back so looks like Foden might get a start for a game or two.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

As much as I'd like to see that mate I think gunda would be next in line.