News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Does anyone else hate Liverpool more than the rags - right now?

Started by shandon, November 29, 2018, 02:00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Always admired ex teacher Steve Highway. That team was far superior to this one

Rowley Birkin QC

Yes, I always liked Steve Heighway. Good player and decent bloke (apparently)

NileRivers

Liverpool supporters I know thought they'd won the league before a ball was kicked.
After they drew at home with us gone quiet somewhat waiting for that slip again.
Yeah can be annoying at times .Even other team supporters get irritated by them.
I guess they get edgy now cos they they don't want other clubs to make them wait for all of 30 years to win back title.
29 sounds better. :)

gavin

goat

gavin

And even longer before City ruined it by playing the best football in the history of English football.  :D

gavin

Stephen Paul

the bin men are really riding their luck this season with a few late winners , Marez penalty miss and the pickford fuck up in the
96 min

surely there is a blip on the way

shandon

Only won 1-0 tonight to advance.
I was really hoping they would exit this comp today but that would have been too good to be true.

Hesperus

I’m starting to dislike them more and more after each game. To be fair they look the real deal this season. For us to defend the title ( statistically) is always going to a tough ask.  Hopefully we can keep the pressure on and they’ll crack. Pressure is on us today though.

Tricky Trev

As much as people dislike Liverpool, which I can understand there is no denying any longer than that they are looking like the real deal. They are having the margins and the great play that keeps the train going. Lately they have looked a tad more solid than us imo too, even with huge rotations.

gavin

lee

gav's not joking..they have been very fortunate...they will come unstuck..hopefully against us in jan

Hesperus

The next three games are key for us. Win them and we may only be a point behind them or even ahead. Lose to them, and drop points elsewhere, and we could be 10 points or more  behind.

shandon

I think my hate for them goes stronger each day like in Star Wars.
And Raheem Sterling knows why as do Steven Gerrard and Brendan Rogers. This is a video dedicated to all Liverpool fans worldwide - I found it on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOw7ENz7hRQ

shandon

Quote from: Hesperus on December 22, 2018, 07:41:35
I’m starting to dislike them more and more after each game. To be fair they look the real deal this season. For us to defend the title ( statistically) is always going to a tough ask.  Hopefully we can keep the pressure on and they’ll crack. Pressure is on us today though.

Which day do we play Crystal Plate again?