News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

At Watford

Started by gavin, December 04, 2018, 19:21:57

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Stones, Delph, Sane, Bernardo, Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Jesus

SUBS | Muric, Danilo, Sterling, Gundogan, Laporte, Otamendi, Foden

KunDB

Aguero not even on bench?

More rotation, which is so good at this time of the season, lets hope Jesus finally kick starts his season.

C'mon City

Gareth

I think Kun was injured in training, didn't travel.

gavin

Our best half for a while but not enough to show for it. We need to get out and finish this early in the second half.

Rowley Birkin QC

All looks very calm and professional - if a little lacking in passion. Watford on a rainy night....

As Gav says - hopefully we'll stamp our authority on things after the break. 

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Sane, Jesus and Mahrez need to do a lot better, they've each made the wrong decisions a few times now and we should be five up.

A bit harsh I know!! :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Silly pass by Delph, should have gone for the easy option to his right.

Rowley Birkin QC

Poor football that from Delph.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Heads have gone to mush since the Watford goal.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Christ they made hard work of that in the end!

Rowley Birkin QC

State of panic at the end there, Just pass it to a blue shirt you idiots.

Paddy

Pep fecked it up. Why would u change a back four that were working in perfect harmony and take off two attacking threats in Silver and Jesus, which took the pressure off their defence and allowed them to adopt a more attacking threat which lead to their goal.  Ok trying to save players for Chelsea but this game wasn't yet put to bed; Too many chances missed...

Rowley Birkin QC

Back four change was forced I think. Kompany got a strain.

KunDB

Resting players is a must if we are to survive the Xmas congestion and have Fit and fresh players for CL knockout stages.

Still it was a hairy scary ending.

Paddy

Rowely, don't agree, Pep kept attracting Vincent's attention and point to his ham string; Vincent showed no sign of discomfort

Paddy

Think Pep thought Vincent was tiring and wanted him off

gavin

Was very pleased when that was over. They should have been dead and buried. Hope Jesus find goal scoring form soon.

Paddy

Where did u all watch the match ?

NileRivers

Pep got annoyed when reporter asked him about Sergio's progress.
Just shrug his shoulders and said he does not know.
Sign of a good manager if Jesus had scored a goal or two that question would not have been asked.

gavin

I watched it at home.

Jesus needs to find some goalscoring form soon but Sergio has had his bad runs too. I think Jesus will deliver for us in the future.