News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

UEFA threaten Man City Champs League ban

Started by shandon, December 09, 2018, 18:16:14

Previous topic - Next topic

shandon

As the title says - and this is not just a rumour - it's all over the internet (and newspapers too I would guess).

I say - fuck you UEFA - and what exactly is it that we have done wrong?

If it's do with money why aren't PSG and Real Madrid (at the very least) in the 'dock' with us?
It's just another disgusting case of discrimination - especially if you think of our history in this competition with UEFA over the past 5 years or so.

They don't like us and we fucking hate them (with good reason).

KunDB

Just ignore this crap, if it happens it happens. UEFA is the definition of corruption imho.

gavin

I could live without a year of the Chumps if we keep our players and manager. Shit competition. Only want to win it to shut UEFA and others up. Doubt we'll be chucked out though.

shandon

I don't see it actually happening either - as we are basically finished the group stage now this season.
When would hypothetical ban occur?

This season or next season?  ???

KunDB

They can't kick us out this season it will be next if it happens. I seriously doubt that and as Gavin said I would not care that much.

Paddy

The leakage seems like sour grapes. Pep has been assured by the boardroom that it won't happen

bry the guy

If we win it im sure they wont throw us out as the holders,defending Champions.

Paddy

If we win it im sure they wont throw us out as the holders,defending Champions

I luv optimism !

shandon