News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

If only

Started by Paddy, December 23, 2018, 04:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Pep was so arrogant in his team selection, Why would he leave KDB out of a team that was missing Ferdandinho in mid field. They completely overran us. totally in mid field. Being honest I cannot start to believe that he picked that starting line up. total bollocks or believeing in stats or the media and not preparation. Has to take responsibility for todays actions and loss of points. Humilating...

Paddy

Lee. I agree, Stones was terrible, he was played out of position, he is not a holding midfielder

gavin

I think we controlled midfield totally. We didn't control their very occasional breaks.

Neil Mcnab

I thought Walker, who has in reality been subdued the whole season, was by far our weakest link. The rest were little better. We havent been firing for some time. Stones playing in an unfamiliar position doesnt help, but adapting  to something new is not an overnight process.
We need to bounce back immediately. Forget about Liverpool, we need to beat the teams we play before them.

gavin

Walker has been shite a few weeks now. Danilo is coming back to fitness a bit late. Walker needs to sit down, re-focus himself on improving his game. He'll be back I'm sure, he's done good work for us but at the mo he is a weak link.

Paddy

Without Fernandinho the whole def is wide open and we will continue to get results like these until the gap is plugged. Need to get the cheque book out next month

gavin

We coped without Fern for matches last season and we could do it again. For me it is more that we haven't taken our chances and the other teams have done in the games that we've lost. Like Pep's first season.