News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Liverpool at home .Thursday 8 pm

Started by Stephen Paul, December 31, 2018, 09:16:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Looks like win or bust fixture this one

Do we have what it takes to do this

Of course

3 1 CITY

KunDB

3  1  City win

We simply are not in great form so I'm bracing for the worse while hoping for the best. Having seen the starting eleven I am now more positive we shall be at our peak and start fast from the blocks.

Neil Mcnab

Lose this and no chance for the league. Even a win, they are still in the driving seat. Our only hope is they run out of steam towards the end of the season. They are flying, we are struggling. 1-3 to them. Can concentrate on CL.

gavin

I've watched quite a few of their games and they're nowhere near the team we were last season. They don't dominate the opposition like we did. Honestly, they're a decent side but if ever there was proof that football is a lot about luck, their position above us is it. Be it Thursday or not, their luck will run out soon. City 5 Jammy Scouse fuckwits 1.

Paddy

gavin

Paddy

Gavin I concur on the subject of luck and theirs did run out: A great time for it to happen, but great defending at the back. Hail ceasar; Sorry i mean't: Hail Stones !!!

KunDB

Quote from: bry the guy on January 01, 2019, 02:25:53
2-1
[/quote

Well done Bry, could have been me only for Sterling not being able to shoot straight.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well maybe not hail stones cos be created the problem but fair enough, he fixed it!