News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Wolves

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, January 07, 2019, 20:04:34

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Wolves fans singing against the dippers 'you'll fuck it up again'.

Noice!

gavin

Nice one. Scousers going out 2-1 as it stands. Hopefully a nice draw for City after.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Was hoping for a draw to be honest, would have probably been best for the dippers to win for the distraction from the league, couldn't quiet bring myself to wish them to win though!

Paddy

Swiss

Lfc  lost another cb,  Loren, then brought on a 16yr old kid who played like a seasoned pro and plays the way we do. Herber or something like thar

Moz

Quote from: Swiss on January 08, 2019, 07:20:03
Lfc  lost another cb,  Loren, then brought on a 16yr old kid who played like a seasoned pro and plays the way we do. Herber or something like thar
Ki-Jana Hoever

goat

is he too orangey for crows?

Paddy

I watched the game and fancied Wolves from the start. Tricky game, need full strength team, 3 - 0 for coming game

Swiss

goat

Aye, Kia-ora, the slightly racist orange squash

Lekos

Thought that was Um Bongo

goat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqXfuZ_Sk_E

seems racist to me for some reason, might be too much guardian reading

Rowley Birkin QC

Great advert / tune. But yes, probably a little too close to the edge for nower days.

"I'll be your dog" 😁

Swiss

It goes deeper than that,  the US had laws called "Jim Crow Laws" that set out how whites and blacks should behave.

https://examples.yourdictionary.com/examples-of-jim-crow-laws.html

Rowley Birkin QC

And while the original Jim Crow laws have gone - other ways have been found to oppress. Try reading "The New Jim Crow" by Michelle Alexander. Powerful stuff.

But back to football - Wolves up next for us.

goat

and they play in a sort of orange, all linked ken

Neil Mcnab

Rowley Birkin QC

I don't recall Steve Bull ever wearing that.