News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Semi Final v Burton Thread

Started by KunDB, January 09, 2019, 18:54:52

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Muric, Walker, Otamendi, Garcia, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva (C), Sane, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus

Subs | Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Sterling, Delph, Bernardo, Foden

Happy 19th Birthday Eric Garcia - nice birthday present

Moz

Disappointed not to see Foden start.

Anyway, C'mon City!

KunDB

Well, I can see another final coming up.

4 0 HT job well done.

gavin

Fucking cold and sparsely populated here. Walk in the park on the field.

Paddy

Glad we didn't reach double figures out of respect of Nigel Clough, an ex City player

Neil Mcnab

Expected a big score, they are not pulling up trees. He wasnt ruthless/nasty enough as a player, same as a manager.

Hesperus

Paddy

Neil, thought that was a bit uncalled for, I remember him as a player who gave his all when we were "Typical" City

gavin

He wasn't a very popular player at City. I felt a bit sorry for him then as he was beset by injuries.

They should have equalised at 1-0 but they'd still have got hammered. These are the days but I still prefer 10-1.

Swiss

We always seem to have unpopular players, i was quite young when Clough played for us, but can remember him not always referred to as good(We werent).  Edghill used to get a bashing too. 

Now we seem to be bashing Mahrez...  people seem to forget it takes some players time to bed in. Zaba in his first season was a bit shocking Goater seemed disinterested for the first year.
Bernie Silva is only now starting to really prove his worth.
Otamendi isn't everyone's cup of tea,
Some still hate Sterling
I'm looking forward to seeing Mahrez develop into the team.