News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Huddersfield away . Sunday 1.30

Started by Stephen Paul, January 15, 2019, 13:12:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

City playing catch up with the bindippers regarding fixture dates but we are playing well with a strong squad now
Another 3 points but it will be hard enough

3 0 City

KunDB

Nil for them would be a given, given their strikers dearth of goals, only the new manager factor puts that in doubt. We can expecta  charged up Huddersfield with players all out to impress.

City still way too good for them.

4  0  City win

Moz

Looking forward to going to this one, 4-1 win for city.

Bowdonblue

They're a struggling team that have only scored 13 goals all season, much less than a goal a game. I don't think they'll trouble us too much. You know in general, to beat City, you'll have to score 3 or 4 goals, and it takes them 7 games or so to score that many at the moment.

I think we'll win.

Rowley Birkin QC

Don't normally like doing the predictions thing, but all the indicators suggest a win here and we'll keep a clean sheet. Only potential 'wild card' is the new manager syndrome for them.

Something about Pep's demeanour on Monday made me think he wasn't entirely satisfied with just the 3 goals against Wolves. Somewhere in the back of his mind I reckon he's considering the importance of the 'extra point' goal difference might make - either to the final placings at the end of the season, or - if it's neck and neck in the final weeks - the extra pressure it will pile on Liverpool to score more goals.

I think Pep will tell the boys to be ruthless, and minds will be focused. 5 - 0 City

Neil Mcnab

No idea what they will bring, new caretaker manager. Go for 6-0.

Lekos

Bowdonblue

Quote from: Lekos on January 16, 2019, 11:11:23
Brave prediction  ;) :D

I'm going for 0-9 MCFC.

LOL. I'm old and my DNA about City is hard wired. At the last game against Wolves my friend turned to me after the 3rd goal went in and said 'I can relax now'.

'You're getting a bit cocky' I replied, 'it used to be 4 goals before you could relax'.

I don't take anything for granted, even now. It's illogical perhaps, but it's the way it is.

I think we'll win.

zacc

gavin

Paddy

KunDB

Joint winners Stephenmcfc and Bluebrendan. Well done guys on your 3 0 forecasts.

If the ref was not blind and had awarded the penalty I could have won (lol).