News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Liverpool - Big Club?

Started by KunDB, January 26, 2019, 10:49:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

hate them with a passion . Victims with no backbone 

Paddy

Maybe I gave them to much credit. We r back in it...

KunDB

How far offside do you have to be for the officals to see it, if your Liverpool your okay upto 3 miles (against West Hame). Disgraceful and just pure cheating, the exact reason Liverpool were so vociperous against VAR being introduced. They are invariably the beneficary of dodgy decisons particularly at Anfield.

Linesman was right beside the offside too.

gavin

Absolutely ridiculous. The worst offside decision I think I've ever seen. It was right in front of the linesman. It was that clear even the ref should have seen it. If they were deliberately cheating they wouldn't have been brazen enough to allow that goal.

KunDB

Well over to City. Beat Everton we can go top of the PL and put even more pressure on Liverpool.

Officils are useless and have got even worse this season. How can Friend and Co. look at themselves in the mirror tonight.

gavin

The officials would have allowed another offside goal for them at the end then. Fortunately Origi missed. How Klopp had the audacity to complain to the ref about something I don't know. They were lucky to get a point.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 04, 2019, 22:25:13
The officials would have allowed another offside goal for them at the end then. Fortunately Origi missed. How Klopp had the audacity to complain to the ref about something I don't know. They were lucky to get a point.

I await to see the FA Charge against Klopp.

Paddy

Didn't see either goal, switched over to late, thought Westham were lethargic and not really interested in the game. Still a good result for us

Paddy

Did enjoy watching Klopp squirming for the last half hour !!!

KunDB

Klopp has a history of blaming everything bar himself and players, referees are a favourite, the pitch (grass a mm too long) and snow on pitch.

Last night he simply questioned the impartiality of the referee Kevin Friend, laughable citing as motive his award of the Liverpool clearly offside goal.

Pep got cautioned for stating how hard a referees job can be.

Managers are allowed to speak about referees after a match but they are not permitted to imply bias, question the integrity of the officials or say anything that can be deemed as personally offensive.

Lets see the FA Charge and what sanctions they place on him, as he has form. Klopp was fined £8,000 and warned about his future behaviour by the FA in December after he accepted a charge of misconduct for running onto the pitch in celebration of Liverpool’s late winner against Everton at Anfield.

He has history in the Champions League criticisng referees and players (Sergio Ramos) scapegoating them for his and his teams failings.

The FA has up to three days days to decide whether to charge Klopp or contact the Liverpool manager for his observations.

KunDB

gavin

Explanation is that he's been in Liverpool long enough now to become a whinging scouse cnut.

bry the guy

KunDB

Big pressure on Liverpool to win away at Bayern Munich or get a score draw. They have a poor away European record.

Stephen Paul

2 shots on goal at home. shite

KunDB

Quote from: KunDB on January 26, 2019, 10:49:01
So tired of hearing from the Scousers what a BIG club Liverpool are, really. Last Premier League title 1989-90. Last major trophy 2006 FA Cup.
Yes ,they might win the PL this year but that remains to be seen and they are aready out, from the very early stages, of the Carabao Cup and FA Cup, meaning they can concentrate just on the PL and CL, resting players and keeping their injury risk and list down. That gives them a significant advantage over many of their competitors.

For example, Liverpool last played Saturday 19th January and their next game is Wednesday 30th January. In between City have been competing on all fronts and will have played 4 games (Huddersfield, Burton, Burnley, Newcastle) and are in the Final of the Carabao Cup. Now that's a big club, competing successfully on all fronts.

So winning the PL wont make them a big club again, just bring them a title after a long wait. Losing would be a disaster.

Pep said after Bournemouth win. ""But I think we've played 25 games in 93 days, one every three days, so it's a physiological issue. The body is not able to recover so of course sometimes the muscle says 'hello, that's enough'."

That just demonstrates the massive advantage Liverpool have over us in the battle for the Premier League. Liverpool have only played 19 games in that time. A game every 5 days.