News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

What a week

Started by gavin, February 10, 2019, 21:41:14

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

A disaster at Newcastle but in the last 8 days the lads have really impressed in so many different ways. Just look at the three games we have played and they have shown every attribute it will take to be champions again. In the first game we recovered from an equaliser which has looked a problem in our defeats. In the second game we battled and kept the game very tight. in the third game we were ruthless in despatching Chelsea. Fantastic.

KunDB

An amazing week of football. The soul searching after Newcastle defeat has clearly refocused the team. Given the number of games since November one every 3.5 days the team has been amazing despite the odd defeat.

Still battling in all four fronts. Best City team in our history and an honour to be alive to witness them making history for us.

Aguero top goal scorer ever. Pep out best ever manager.

What a time to be a City diehard fan.

Hesperus

Three really big results following the Newcastle aberration. My faith is still low that we’ll win the title, we are more than capable of doing it, just depends on how much the players want it.

Neil Mcnab

Great week. Need a great few months.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I've noticed how much better we are without Mahrez!!

Walkers still very hit and miss, more miss this season.

goat

leicester probably think the same

imagine giving  navas away and then spunking 60 mill on a slower navas

KunDB

The biggest problem with Mahrez is he is ultra selfish and a one trick pony.

gavin

And he always fucks up his trick.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on February 11, 2019, 21:25:29
And he always fucks up his trick.

To think I worried I was being a bit harsh lol.

goat

im doubting pep was that thrilled with him being the  main transfer target

Stephen Paul

a big couple off weeks coming up

Neil Mcnab

On Mahrez, he has never looked like a Pep type player. He is like Ozil, great skill, goes missing when any work needs doing. Given we could have ended up with Jorginho as well, what a fuck up of a transfer window that would have been.

zacc