News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Klopp

Started by Stephen Paul, March 09, 2019, 08:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

saying the 12 oclock kick off tomorrow will affect the atmosphere

Why , not pissed enough or what the fuck is this man on about

KunDB

He is trying, and failing, to create a siege mentality in his team.

A belief that they are under siege from everyone in football hating Liverpool and putting barriers in their way in the hope they will adopt a siege mentality and show some bottle and fightback.

Mr K

If it was kick-off at 4PM he would be complaining that Liverpool would be disadvantaged in their Champs League match. The fact is, Jurgen, we have all taken Sky's shilling, so TV rules.
He looks like he is really feeling the pressure. Good manager, but I think he is mentally weak compared to the likes of Pep, Simeone, Ancelotti, even Mourinho before he lost it. Winning shit is hard, and winning then retaining the Bundesliga 8 years ago was a fine achievement, but he seems to have lost his winning touch since then.
To be fair, we have not dropped that much from last year - injuries have taken their toll a bit - so Liverpool and Spurs have had pretty stellar seasons to even be in touch with us, and they could still win it! (well, not Spurs).

gavin

He's going right down in my estimation with all his excuses and whining about everything. They've not been good enough when I've watched them and can have few complaints about being behind. They're lucky to even be close to us in the league because they haven't been in terms of performances.