News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@Swans FA Cup

Started by KunDB, March 16, 2019, 16:21:28

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Team for today

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Delph, Gundogan, Silva (C), Bernardo, Sane, Mahrez, G Jesus.

SUBS | Muric, Danilo, Sterling, Aguero, Zinchenko, Foden, Garcia.

C'mon City lets be having another semi-final to look forward to.

Live on BT Sport 2 and in ultra-high definition on 4K UHD from 5pm.

gavin

I think Foden should be starting this game. Pep wants to win everything but give the lad a chance.

KunDB

Yes Gavin, I agree that is a shame. Foden should be allowed to grow and he can only do that playing 90 minutes.

Hesperus

Mr K

Well, they'd better start fucking playing then. Embarrassing

KunDB

Well first half went well.

gavin

Profligate up front and very generous at the back. A bad combination. Poor play by Delph for the first - he was nowhere near the ball. Walker out of position for the second but Fernandinho would normally provide cover - Gundogan didn't bother. Still we should be on the scoreboard at least. Bad luck and bad finishing has cost us there. Still time to come back. A big 45 minutes.

Paddy

Why have we got our best players on the bench and Mahrez and Delph on the pitch ? Jesus off key aswell

The Blue Blooded Maniac

KunDB

gavin

Great win in the end. Bloody hard work though. That James was quick. We had more than enough chances to win tonight. Must take more.

Hesperus

I was never worried.... 🤥

Moz

I lumped on City to win at half time.  8) 8) 8) 8)

get in!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

What odds you get Moz lad?

KunDB

What a great FA Cup day this has been. 😂

Moz

Moz

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on March 16, 2019, 20:55:30
What odds you get Moz lad?
Best one I had was Schalke away when we was 2-1 down. 33/1

Paddy

Gavin, how can u call that a great win. U must have been at a different game or wearing your "rose tinted" specs. We were lucky to get a result. Wrong pen shout; Sterling dived and Kun's goal well off side. We had the rub of the green, thankfully. Now; Wolves had a great win, they destroyed the rags

gavin

It was a great win and deserved from two down. You can question decisions but you can't question our dominance of possession or chances.

KunDB

Great wins are wins dug our from a poor day. We had a poor day, loads of bad luck first half, that was a great win.

Even greater when the amount of games we play back to back is taken into account.