News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

How lucky can u get !!!

Started by Paddy, March 17, 2019, 04:03:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Pep fecks up his initial starting eleven selection and still gets a result. Not a penalty; and an off side goal "How lucky can u get"

gavin

Don't think we were that lucky. The pressure was mounting on them. The ball was flying around their box. They were lucky not to concede on a few occasions. It's not like we had two shots on target and scored two goals eh!

KunDB

If anything we were unlucky not to go in 4 2 up at halftime. You make your own luck and that’s just what we did.

Stephen Paul

Paddy

If var had been present then we would have lost

Stephen Paul

dont think so Paddy , we were always winning that game

Neil Mcnab

Agreed, we were lucky. Goals change games. Just hope the luck does not run out.

gavin

The first goal changed the game. Before that I was worried. After that they were under the cosh and we were always going to score more.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Speaking of luck, bindippers just beat spuds with a 90th minute own goal. Scruffy bastards!

Hesperus

That’s a bloody big win for them. Pissed off with that result.

KunDB

We are the better team and we will come through while their luck will run out.

Poch and his media loved Spurs have won nought and seldom deiver in their big games (when it matters).

gavin

They're still not impressive to watch. They're going to need a lot more luck if they keep playing like that. Even then it wouldn't surprise me if if City win all the remaining games.

Hesperus

That was their last tough game I think this season. We’ve still got a couple of big games left. They have been very lucky but I can’t see them losing games now. 

gavin

They were quite fortunate against Fulham the other week and they aren't any great shakes. They could lose a couple if their luck turns.

93:2012

They will crack.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Christ almighty, saints score early, Salad gets an equaliser even though he's offside, saints dominate, then dippers get their second from a counter.

Dippers just scored their third.

When's their luck going to run out again?

Hesperus

It needed to run out tonight I fear. I think we have to win all our games from here and that will put us on 98 points!

Swiss

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on April 05, 2019, 21:49:59
Christ almighty, saints score early, Salad gets an equaliser even though he's offside, saints dominate, then dippers get their second from a counter.

Dippers just scored their third.

When's their luck going to run out again?

Shockingly, their equaliser started from an offside position, but worse still, the VAR team said they wouldn't have disallowed the goal as Sainys had enough chances to clear the ball :-s