News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Stoke away. Wed 1945

Started by Stephen Paul, February 09, 2015, 04:47:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Not an easy place to go these days and City cannot afford to drop anymore points . A must win for Pelli

A nervy 2 1 win

zacc

hate to say it but reckon City will lose so 2-1

BongoBlue

Ludo

It's hard to feel optimistic but perhaps Saturday will have embarrassed them into action

1-0 City.

clevblue

Best thing we can hope for is that this weekend spurs them into action. 1-0

andy1966

3-1 Stoke I would have gone 2-1 but someone has already had that

bluebrendan

No clean sheet again but we've been much better away from home this season - 4-1 City.

Lekos

0 - 1 City, a headed goal by Kompany....from a corner!

alexsam

Not going, fed up, need a rest from them. I getting more and more frustrated and annoyed during games.

Need a win but dont see it.

Draw at best

clevblue

Quote from: alexsam on February 09, 2015, 12:03:16
Not going, fed up, need a rest from them. I getting more and more frustrated and annoyed during games.

Need a win but dont see it.

Draw at best

Can understand your annoyance, I hope the team and manager can.

gavin

City to win 3-1 away. Don't ask me what I really think.

Ludo

Zabba

On the basis that we cannot keep playing this shite football with the talent we have. It was hard to take for over 30 years when we could only afford average players and players dumped from top clubs. However it is frustratingly painful to watch these well paid hugely talented players tarry around midfield without any purpose and intent then half-heartedly going for a win after the game and points have got away from them.

3 0 City (Oh what a fool I am to believe).

gavin

Quote from: Ludo on February 09, 2015, 21:55:17
What do you really think?

We're probably going to get beat. Definitely if we play like Saturday.

alexsam

Quote from: Zabba on February 09, 2015, 22:34:00
On the basis that we cannot keep playing this shite football with the talent we have. It was hard to take for over 30 years when we could only afford average players and players dumped from top clubs. However it is frustratingly painful to watch these well paid hugely talented players tarry around midfield without any purpose and intent then half-heartedly going for a win after the game and points have got away from them.

3 0 City (Oh what a fool I am to believe).

Always pops it head up - the 'well paid' argument

All footballers are well paid in the premier.

goat

should see how many can do it on a winters night in stoke

1-0 stoke

Neil Mcnab

Stoke must believe they can get a result out of this. This might give us more of a chance, said in hope, not expectation. 2-1 to the chavs.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: bluebrendan on February 09, 2015, 10:30:51
...but we've been much better away from home this season - 4-1 City.

Perhaps because away, opponents have been more prepared to attack us.

(Chelsea aside, of course...)

Gareth

As far as I can see we've yet to win a PL game at the Britannia, so grounds for optimism are sparse. Since a clean sheet seems unlikely, I can't see better than 1-1.

bry the guy

Stephen Paul

No clean sheet again but we've been much better away from home this season - 4-1 City.
Boooooooom

bluebrendan

That's two out of the last three called correctly, where's that league table Stevie?  :D

Stephen Paul

BongoBlue

Nice one brendan... :flagwaver: