News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Spurs again

Started by KunDB, April 20, 2019, 11:37:23

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero (C)

SUBS: Muric, Sane, D Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Otamendi, G Jesus

Good to see Foden start, hopefully Spurs will not mean despairs again.

C'mon City

Stephen Paul

some fresh legs in there

goat

spurs doing the right thing and picking random fuckers

Stephen Paul

KunDB

We are very slack at the back and danger signs are there already.

KunDB

A penalty for certain and not given, no surprise there.

gavin

Bit too tight again but hopefully an early goal in the second half will settle things.

KunDB

We look a bit jaded. Worrying for Wednesday.

KunDB

KDB injured again. We certainly have not enjoyed the good breaks this season, cnstantly being without our best and most creative player.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Thank christ for that!

KunDB

Very important win today.

gavin

The reffing was shocking at the end. Throughout the game he let Bernard get fouled including not giving a pen on him but the last 20 defied belief.

Hesperus

Showed great character to win today after the body blow of Wednesday night. Well done lads.

Rowley Birkin QC

I thought we were good value for the most part, but clearly tiring towards the end.  Shame about KdB picking up another injury. If we do win the Premiership this season it will be quite an achievement.

Defensively, we still look very jittery at times. I think some of our defenders are guilty of ball watching and not picking up early enough on the dangers posed by an opponent with a good, fast, physical forward, hunting for space around them and looking for the long balls over the top. Son is not a bad player but he's not exactly dynamite either, and City's defence should not look so repeatedly flat footed when dealing with him. 

Ah well, it is what it is. We are probably going to have claw and scrap our way right to the finish line. I so wanted us to smash the whole competition this season.

gavin

Son is a very good player and caused us a lot of problems but he was also very fortunate that the ball kept hitting our defenders and going back to him.