News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Leicester game moved

Started by Gareth, April 21, 2019, 09:13:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Now Monday 6th May, k.o. 8pm

Not actually the greatest news for me after getting home from yesterday's game at half past eight. Looks like I'll be writing off Tuesday 7th. They better win...

Rowley Birkin QC

Yep. Having to re-jig my plans for that weekend / Monday now, but as I'm already travelling ten and half thousand miles for the privilege I suppose it's a minor inconvenience in the scheme of things. 

The people I feel really sorry for are people flying in from, say Ireland, just for the match - who had booked flights, hotel rooms etc for the Saturday and now have to re-book everything. And then there's families with young children faced with the dubious prospect of a late night and getting them off to school on Tuesday, and themselves to work (or is it still school hols?)  No wonder there are empty seats!  The TV companies couldn't care less about real football supporters - and then take the piss out of us for lack of 'commitment'! 

And all this so that Spurs can take our Saturday spot to give them more time to prepare for the Champions League semi...

Lekos

Gutted. I've got a ticket for that one but no way I'll be able to make 8pm on the Monday.

>:( :(

gavin

Wankers, I'd already made plans.