News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Leicester at Home Monday 6th May 8pm

Started by Stephen Paul, April 29, 2019, 04:51:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A welcome 7 day break before we entertain the Foxes at the Etihad and I think we need it after watching the Burnley game

Hopefully we will have nearly a fully fit squad fo the final push for the title

3 0 City

City 1/13
Draw 10/5
Leicester 24/1

Lekos

This was always the game I was most worried about for the run in. Forget United, Leicester are a more dangerous team right now. Decent players like Vardy, Tielemans, Maddison. Brendan is a more emotional than tactical manager and he will have them bang up for this.

Brighton will probably be safe on the last day... Leicester is the big one. The nerves and pressure have shown a bit with us recently and Leicester will have none of that. It's a free hit for them.

I think they will score.

A nervy 3-2 win.

(For the sake of my blood pressure I hope it's a 5-0 thumping though)

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Don't mind Mike Dean (jinxed it now to give a dodgy penalty to Leicester), think he was the ref against QPR and he celebrated in a similar fashion?

Lekos

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on April 30, 2019, 10:52:58
Don't mind Mike Dean (jinxed it now to give a dodgy penalty to Leicester), think he was the ref against QPR and he celebrated in a similar fashion?

He was playing advantage wasn't he (in stevie's video)

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 29, 2019, 04:51:19
City 1/13
Draw 10/5
Leicester 24/1
Anything but a City win seems unlikely. As long as they dont socre first, especially late in the game. Apart from that 5-1 to us.

gavin

Paddy

KunDB

bluebrendan

Another last 10 minutes like at Burnley and I may not survive, get 2 or 3 or 4 early goals to soothe my nerves!

3-0 City