News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

what is it with these scouse inbreeds

Started by Stephen Paul, April 29, 2019, 14:00:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

gavin

Hopefully just a lone idiot but you never know...

KunDB

Dear Scousers,

If you cant win sportingly dont even bother playing, seek help. Pathetic behaviour.

Learn to lose and win with grace.

goat

KunDB

Who knows if they are idotic enough to do something as stupid the police might even take action and not just stand by watching like unprepared idiots, like they did at Anfield.

Stephen Paul

gavin

"act in a manner that is befitting of LFC. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48117216

The Chief Executive is asking them to start chucking bricks at things  :o

Thats behaviour thats generally befitting of them

gavin

Or is he asking him to rush at and knock over walls thereby killing people??

gavin

Or is he asking them to attack people with Stanley Knives???

KunDB

Well said Gavin, too many of them are scum and the rest fail to act against them.

"By all means have a good time, but we are Liverpool, and as such, let's visit here with grace and humility."

Grace and humility starts at the top and a wee look at Liverpool recent managers shows there is no such thing, just a deluded culture that they are special and above all other teams.

I cabnot tell you how much I want them to fail yet again and how much I want City to pip them to the PL, not because I hate them but so they can be humbled and learn painful lessons on winning with grace and humility.

We are the better team and better more honest supporters. 

Stephen Paul

was talking to a manc police officer and he told me when the fixtures come out the first team they look for is liverpool away to either city or utd  because they cause so much trouble

lee

I hope the Spanish police beat the shit out of their idiots

Neil Mcnab

Bank holidays are only a bonus for those who work, not likely to be important to scousers.

KunDB

Barcelona just give them their own special kicking tonight, 3 0 and a mountain for Liverpool to climb now.

gavin

93:2012

Be fair, in the mind of every Liverpool fan they have won the big double 2018/9; CL & PL double and even reality wont change that belief in their mind. They will be arranging future anniversary celebration dinners already.

Paddy

That's why they are called bin"Dippers"