News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes

Started by KunDB, May 06, 2019, 19:01:14

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Another big pressure game for us playing second fiddle to Liverpool. Strange how out of the last 14 games we have invariably been scheduled/rescheduled to play second. You would almost think it was being rigged against us.

Come on City

Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Foden, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Stones, Sané, Mahrez, Otamendi, Jesus

Foden starts woohoo

gavin

Should be good enough to win. Come on City.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not liking the look of Walker so far

gavin

Not a good first half again. Still could have had a couple though. Come out flying second half.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

THANK FUCK. FOR THAT! KOMPANY YOU FUKIN BEAUTY!!!!

gavin

What a goal. Please a couple of early goals at Brighton. It's too tense.

KunDB

Too tense for comfort and won by a wonderful goal scored by a City legend, every bit as iconic as that Sergio goal if we can just complete the season with a win against Brighton.

Lekos

Incredible. What a hero that man is.

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 06, 2019, 21:54:22
THANK FUCK. FOR THAT! KOMPANY YOU FUKIN BEAUTY!!!!

This.

Quote from: gavin on May 06, 2019, 22:19:21
What a goal. Please a couple of early goals at Brighton. It's too tense.

And that. My heart can't take this title challenge  ;D

zacc

Here's to you Vincent Kompany .....

Hesperus

Great result, nerve jangling game. I had a great view of Kompanys strike and from the moment he hit it I knew it was going in. What a leader he has been for our club.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Hesperus on May 07, 2019, 10:25:52
Great result, nerve jangling game. I had a great view of Kompanys strike and from the moment he hit it I knew it was going in. What a leader he has been for our club.

Same here. I had a grandstand seat for Kompany's strike from the other end of the stadium (must be 8 years since my last live City game). Sat right in line behind him. Went into the top corner like a guided missile!

gavin

What a cracker of a goal to see on your visit. I've seen it 1,647,546 times on TV and once at the ground now.