News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ The Seagulls

Started by gavin, May 12, 2019, 14:01:54

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Stones, De Bruyne, Sané, Otamendi, Jesus

Surprised at Mahrez but Pep is the boss!! Should be good enough to do the job. Nice, relaxing afternoon please.

KunDB

Final day and a big day. Let us hope that The Seagulls do not shit on us.

Starting eleven

Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Stones, De Bruyne, Sané, Otamendi, Jesus

DeBruyne and Sané, no Foden and flip me Mahrez starts (I dread him playing, so selfish, so one-trick pony, when he plays City stutter badly, God help us have mercy on us).

C'mon City

Neil Mcnab

Mahrez has been bobbins this season, trade him back to Leicester for a player who is decent technically, but is a team player and gives it all. Pep must believe the bus will be well and truly parked and a key to unlock them is needed. Hope we score a hatful.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fernandinho is always the first name I look for, let's hope Gunda can do the job and Mahrez pulls his finger out.

Could be the last game for us for both of them today.

goat

who died for mahrez to get a game?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Walker needs to sort himself out

KunDB

Not impressed with first twenty minutes. Gundogan showing signs of stress, timid shots hopefully passes. Early days.

KunDB

Mahrez is just selfish and greedy. Shoot always never cross.

gavin

Good enough first half in the end after a worrying start. We need more because the ref is determined to give Brighton as many free kicks as poss. That decision against Vinny at the end of the half was shocking. It was brilliant defending, strong and got the ball. These refs are killing the game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Second that Gav. Its standard practice that teams are aloud to be physical against us but we can't return the favour. That free kick against Vinny was indeed a joke, and I've noticed the ref has. Been stood slap bang in the middle of the edge of the box, hoping to get in the way.

Fuck em.

KunDB

Too pedestrian at the moment we need another goal or Brighton could Aguero us.

KunDB

goat

gavin

Champions, yet again. Awesome.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Never doubted it!! Haha

Hesperus

Amazing. Back to back titles is something else.

KunDB

Retaining the PL has been an incredible achievement.

gavin

It was amazing how quickly we scored after they did. A true reaction of champions. Maybe we should have started better but when it mattered the response was one that tells you everything about the players we have at this club. It was an awesome performance in the end.

I'm so pleased that Mahrez came good in the end. I have criticised him a lot this season and have never forgiven him for the penalty at Anfield. Until now. Full credit to him for making a key contribution today despite his troubles this season. I hope he can go on to become a true City legend.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on May 12, 2019, 20:44:00
It was amazing how quickly we scored after they did. A true reaction of champions. Maybe we should have started better but when it mattered the response was one that tells you everything about the players we have at this club. It was an awesome performance in the end.

I'm so pleased that Mahrez came good in the end. I have criticised him a lot this season and have never forgiven him for the penalty at Anfield. Until now. Full credit to him for making a key contribution today despite his troubles this season. I hope he can go on to become a true City legend.

I'll second that, I would have blamed him for losing this PL title for that Anfield penalty but he repaid his dues today.

Gareth

Agree on Mahrez - still time for him to come good. If anyone can get the best out of him, it has to be Pep. It's a pretty small group of players that have won the Prem with 2 different clubs...