News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Classless Liverpool Fans

Started by 93:2012, May 15, 2019, 11:07:43

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Lost the league title to City yet again and yet again they seek refuge in spreading lies and distortions about City to the media.

Have you forgotten that your fans en masse planned and attacked the City team bus to intimidate players and staff because you were so confident you could not win your CL tie against us fairly, and then went on to lose the Final.

The very reason City fans created the 'Allez Allez Allez' chant over a year ago. Trying to link it to Sean Cox your attacked fan or the Hillsborough tragedy and claiming our players were mocking these tragedies is just another of your lowest of the low behaviours. Take your beating and man up.

I thought your fans could not go lower, but with this exploitation of the Hillsborough tragedy and a fan of yours beaten into a coma to smear City players and the club you have plunged new depths of depravity. It seems that for some of your fans no tragedy is to great that it cannot be exploited to smear more successful opponents.

That is a large part of why you lost the league, you have too many classless fans who cannot take a beating and learn from it and not get carried away by moderate success like winning a semi final without celebrating like you have already won the cup.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-deny-accusations-over-15951175 

gavin

Last couple of days the media seem to be dredging up any stories they can to have a go at City. Fuck em all.

lee

victims of it all...like gav says..fuck them

silvablue

As City show their on field dominance and class the European elite get more startled fearing the will lose their privileges and step up their vilification campaign to stop City progressing.

Neil Mcnab

Biggest rivals to us. this season and next season. Bound to lead to spitting the dummy, especially as its a team reallyfrom Manchester. A lot of those in the media are filthy koppites, so already biased.

KunDB

The "battered in the streets" line is unfortunate providing them with a sliver of justification. Sean Cox's brother got it about right. He accepted the song was not about his brother but was bad taste "Singing and chanting those words, it's like it gives the impression that it's okay for people to carry out attacks like that on people in the streets".

Took a year for Liverpool fans and media to latch on to this, timing of which is suspiciously dubious.

Given what happen the City fan in Germany last year, Paul Worth, I think the club and fans need to rethink and change the lyrics or forget this chant altogether (my preferred choice).

I think City should also apologise for any offence caused and assure the players or officials will not repeat singing this chant.

gavin

Football fans have a bit of a controversial chant shocker. No apology necessary. The scousers should be apologising for being over sensitive hypocritical cunts. I'm sorry anybody got their head kicked in. But that chant hurt nobody. The animals should have been banned from football for ever for chucking stuff at our coach if this is even worthy of any mention. Then they talk about we should be banned from Europe. They got all English clubs banned from Europe for years.

Mr K

I"m afraid I am with KunDB here, that song is distasteful and we should be better than that. I wouldn't be bothered so much if it was just some insensitive fans, but for the players to sing this song shows a lack of class IMO.
Why taunt another club when you have just triumphed, I really don't get it! Celebrate our own success, screw the rest.
Surely anyone with a brain would have thought that singing a song with a line about fans being "battered in the streets" is at best in very poor taste, especially considering what happened in Schalke!
Very disappointed in the players, and I disagree with most here in that I think City absolutely should condemn and apologise for this. Giving the players the benefit of doubt, I accept that they were high on adrenaline etc, but wiser heads should have shut it down ASAP. As for filming and sharing? Jeez, what idiots?

Mr K

Gavin, I absolutely sympathise with your anger - there is no one more hypocritical than football fans - and Liverpool are some of the very worst, but I don't care. City, especially to old guys like me, represent something important, and something that goes far beyond just what happens on the pitch, and I only care about the standards they set, I couldn't give a toss about other clubs. Just as I was proud over the way that the club accepted responsibility and offered real, practical help to victims of Bennell, I am disappointed by the way the player's acted on Sunday. We are better than this!
Sorry to rant.

KunDB

Firstly, it’s a Liverpool chant which I hate for that reason alone.
Secondly, we should not chant about football assaults ever.
Thirdly, it is a chant of sore losers
Finally, yes it is a manufactured attack on City by Liverpool and their media friends but that’s no reason for us to do nothing and carry on with this chant. Will the players sing it after we hopefully win the FA Cup, I suspect not.

goat

fuck the  murdering victims

Stephen Paul

Its pathetic what is going on now

Liverpool fans sending death threats to Sterling family
Wishing Silvas baby was dead
Stoning the players City team coach

they are the lowest of the lowest and yes they can all fuck off 

lee

i hope spurs beat them and the spanish police give them a good kicking afterwards..fuck them

goat

john aldridge is  trying to fight half  of  twitter for some reason

lee

Had a good read Steve of his tweets.The abuse he takes..Funny as fuck

goat

nevermind missed penalties, give us your address

:D fuckin maniac

lee

he blocks every city fan that has a pop at him..the shithouse...

one of the best was "ian rush is your mum'

KunDB

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pep-guardiola-liverpool-fans-song-16291777

Guardiola was asked about the incident, and underlined the fact that it was not about the attack on Sean Cox or the 1989 disaster which caused the deaths of 96 people.

And he said the idea behind the song was simply a celebration, and was not meant to be offensive.

It was not what people say, if you could imagine what this tragedy about, all the Liverpool people, he said.

We were happy for ourselves not because of the others. If someone was offended I’m sorry, I apologise.

We celebrated for ourselves. To win the Premier League is difficult against an incredible contender.

But Guardiola is also concerned that the video footage made it onto social media â€" he has warned players in the past about problems in that area.

The last line also concerned me who was dumb enough to take and put this video on social media.

lee

fuck it..no one cares about it apart from the dippers

Paddy

Why all the fuss. Whined up merchants. We are top of the pile, nothing else matters