News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sane

Started by Neil Mcnab, May 20, 2019, 12:27:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Strongly linked with Bayern Munich. A great player, but Pep does not appear convinced, though I know he has said he has "no plans" to sell him. I would prefer Mahrez to go than Sane.
He will bring in decent money, think he will depart?

Hesperus

Something is up. I’ve hear rumours he wants out and is refusing to sign a new contract with Bayern waiting in the wings.  I think that’s why he’s not been playing. I’d be gutted if he leaves, he could be one of the best in the world. He’d only improve under Pep, any other manager at the moment would not be able to ensure his progression.

However if he’s heads been turned it’s a tough position for all concerned. I’d demand £100 mill for him though. I really hope he stays though. My favourite player when on form.

KunDB

Still learning and in particular still goes missing in matches, not a 90 minutes player yet. No doubt over his world class quality when he decides to turn it on.

No new contract signed this summer then cash in and buy a replacement.

Neil Mcnab

Something north of 100 million plus is correct, anything less would be a give away. I think he will surely hurt us when he comes back with Bayern. But that is part of the problem. Unplayable when he is in the mood, a decent flying machine at other times. If he only had the application of KDB or Bernardo. If he stays, hopefully his mindset will change with a new contract.

gavin

He must stay.

gavin

Bayern playing funny buggers now. Must not let him go there. Cheeky bastards.

KunDB

Gavin, he is gone, I would bet my house on it.

All this media is just part of preparing the fans for when it happens. He wants out and that is key, as well as being second best to Bernardo.

gavin

Discussions are ongoing allegedly. I still have hopes.

KunDB

I hope you are right because he is not only going to be a really top class player but a commercial goldmine as well 

goat

germany binned him for world cup
pep binned him for half the season

both cant be wrong

KunDB

Quote from: goat on May 27, 2019, 11:26:46
germany binned him for world cup
pep binned him for half the season

both cant be wrong

Germany took him out of the bin and Pep still wants him in the team.

I agree he is not yet the complete player, but he will be under Pep.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Hmm not sure on him really, he hasn't been in the team much no but when he has played I've not liked his body language. Seems to play for himself rather than the team.

gavin

If he must go then sell him to anyone but Bayern to spite the cheeky bastards. Their behaviour has been abysmal and still continues on a regular basis.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on July 28, 2019, 19:50:16
If he must go then sell him to anyone but Bayern to spite the cheeky bastards. Their behaviour has been abysmal and still continues on a regular basis.

I fully agree with that.

KunDB

zacc

He's a genius player & with genius comes eccentricity.
Love his style of football glad he's staying at present  :)

Neil Mcnab

His injury might have sunk a transfer. Bayern will hope he does not pen a new deal and get him on the cheap in the next 12 months.

Paddy

He needs to concentrate more, inclined to go absent at times...Do we know how severe his injury is ?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Not fussed either way with this, like Paddy says he can be inconsistent and his head can easily go down. If we can get good money, £110 mil apparently, take it.

Paddy

Out until next year