News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

joao cancelo

Started by goat, June 17, 2019, 20:22:25

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

apparently deal agreed with juventus, can play left or right back

mendy or walker off to bin?

The Blue Blooded Maniac

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Rumoured to bringing Angelino back from PSV n all

lee

Have you seen him play Steve?

goat

never mate, he should be decent tho

gavin

We need a proper left back really.

lee

Quote from: goat on June 18, 2019, 13:43:02
never mate, he should be decent tho

talkin to some my mrs mates in italy they rate him

Paddy

Angelino fits the bill for LB, he is a natural and was doing well at PSV. With Mendy fit, that position should now be well covered

Paddy

Watched him on you tube, same style of play as Kevin especially at laying the ball off

Paddy

Changed my mind on Angelino. Having watched him play three games: verdict: Crap !!!

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Deal for â,¬35mil plus Danilo to be finalised tomorrow.

gavin

Walker redeemed himself yesterday. What a clearance! Don't know much about this guy to be honest. Pep loves signing full backs.

Gareth

Quote from: gavin on August 05, 2019, 20:57:25
Walker redeemed himself yesterday. What a clearance!

No doubting his desire and commitment.

goat

Quote from: Paddy on July 27, 2019, 00:10:04
Changed my mind on Angelino. Having watched him play three games: verdict: Crap !!!

three actual games or three friendlies no fucker cares about?

Paddy

According to the man evening news, deal done and just waiting for official announcement

gavin

Long wait for what was a done deal in June allegedly. These transfers certainly are protracted affairs now so it probably was at least in the pipeline back then. He looks very enthusiastic and eager to get going. i like that he describes himself as a 'very attacking right back'. Sounds like it could be madness with him and Mendy as full backs.

zacc

Like the way City bring players in that already have someone in this Bernardo Silva in the team to aid settling in.
Will watch with interest how he gets on.
Re Angelino looked very naive in the friendly games let's hope this is sorted under Pep.
Reckon Walkers goal line clearance puts him in City legend group  ;)

Swiss

Yep, Angelino looked well off in pre-season

Ludo

Quote from: goat on August 06, 2019, 15:36:34
three actual games or three friendlies no fucker cares about?

He should care though if he wants to be a regular.

goat

he will be fine, he will get his league cup medal and move on to germany or something