News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Fantasy League 19/20

Started by gavin, July 06, 2019, 21:41:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareth

Only if they rearrange the match to a date within the same game-week.

Stephen Paul

Gareth

You must've played your "Get out of jail free" chip!

Stephen Paul

Gareth

We really going to carry on with this when it all starts again?
Tbh, I'm really not in the mood for it, but I'll do it if Gavin doesn't stop the league where it is now.
What does everyone think?

Stephen Paul

I am out , cant be arsed at the moment

gavin

Doesn't bother me either way. Just looked at the table and it looks more exciting than the return of the Prem itself.

bluebrendan

You're not stopping it until I'm ahead of you Gav.  :D

gavin

There's a few more years left for it yet then

goat

Quote from: bluebrendan on June 04, 2020, 16:25:23
You're not stopping it until I'm ahead of you Gav.  :D

your team is sponsored by heimlich

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on June 04, 2020, 21:55:47
There's a few more years left for it yet then
You can stop it now.  ;D

Gareth

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/entry/2508787/event/45

I know it's nearly over and probably no-one cares much, but last week's score of 65 by Bacon Sané (niall mather) looked suspiciously good, so I checked, and sure enough, he has 24 points from his captain, Rashford.

It's worse than that, actually... he has 3 rags in his team, and it's been like this since he played his wild-card after the re-start - 2 or 3 rags every week, worth over 100 points in total.

The usual response is, let's give him a couple of weeks to sort his team out... but come on, Gavin, by then it'd be too late. Surely we can't let this slide...

gavin

Okay he's gone. Trust me Brendan cares that he is sinking below back again.

Stephen Paul

3 rags in his team

fuck that

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on July 18, 2020, 19:13:38
Okay he's gone. Trust me Brendan cares that he is sinking below back again.
Yeah but like Liverpool your win will have an asterisk next to it.  :D

lee

looks like im going to finish above you both again :)

Gareth

Quote from: lee on July 24, 2020, 23:04:52
looks like im going to finish above you both again :)

What all 3 of you should be more concerned about is that you’re all getting beat by a dipper! I thought this was supposed to be a a City fan league, ffs. If it wasn’t for Andy having another great season, there’s a good chance the fkr could win the league and laugh at us all. Citymancs for City fans, I say!

lee

gavin

If I had Gareth's record, I'd be very disappointed to have little or no chance of winning going into the last game. We expect better next season.

gavin

Well done to Andy who finished top. Alvin and Gareth put in good efforts to reach the top three. All three admin in mediocrity but Lee came out top of the three. Well done Lee but lets face it, we all should be aiming to be in the top three next season.