News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Silvas last season

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, June 26, 2019, 08:09:42

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Silva confirms plans to leave Manchester City via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://1.ftb.al/tWXF37RpPX

Next season will be his last at City.

The most under rated player ever in the EPL?

What a lad.

bry the guy

Very high up on the list of best players to play in the prem.

Rowley Birkin QC

Really are coming towards the end of an era now. One of the finest players I have ever seen kick a football.

goat

why cant he join las palmas in the segunda, hes obviously not going for the cash

gavin

The end of an amazing era. The thing about the players of our golden era is that they have mostly all been top guys too. Vinny, Zabba, Dave, Hart, Sergio. The only one to really cause problems is Yaya.

The other thing about this is to say congratulations to the club on managing to keep such foregin talent as Dave and Sergio for a decade. How many times have we heard that they'd be off to the sun? Well they will be eventually but not before giving their best years to MCFC. It is one thing to sign great players but you won;t be successful for long if you keep selling them.

KunDB

Merlin.

That says all that is needed to be said about David Silva.

zacc

Kilkenny Blue

Legend.

Hope he comes back to the club in some capacity in the future

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Him and Kun the last of our golden age originals.

Kilkenny Blue

Would there be a testimonial?

gavin

Doubt it. Vinny's is very much an exception these days and they have to be for a good cause. I know Dave supports a few but two testimonials in a year would be a bit much.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Vinnys testimonial is in September, Dave's wouldn't be til next year so I reckon he will.

I also reckon the likes of Zab and Hart would aswell when they come to retire, aswell as Kun.

I'm surprised we didn't have one for Dunne.

bry the guy

I wonder if mario will play in Vinnys testamonial?

gavin

I reckon we will unless it is a problem with his current club.

Lekos

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on July 02, 2019, 22:27:26
I'm surprised we didn't have one for Dunne.

Think you need to have played at a club for 10 years to get one

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Oh I thought you could have one if you were a good servant to the club?

gavin

For me Dunnie would have been worthy of one in the olden days but today they should be consigned to the past unless, like Vinny, it is used to promote a good cause.