News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Copa America Final

Started by KunDB, July 07, 2019, 21:54:19

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Jesus, what a player he is. Finally, scored against Argentina in the semi finals, a well deserved goal. Tonight in the final brilliant assist to set up Everton for Brazil to lead 1 0. Peru then equalised shortly before half time. But then Brazil strike back in first half injury time with a goal from Jesus, cool as a cucumber he slots the ball in the corner.

He is just getting better and better. Half time now.

KunDB

Sent off 70 minutes, second yellow card.

KunDB

3 1 Brazil late on so sending off did not ultimately matter, though why he was booked by referee second time who knows.

VAR is a disaster slowing up the game needlessly.

gavin

Seems like he's a good couple of games. I was really impressed with him towards the end of the season too. Hiw all round game seems to be coming on leaps and bounds. Just hope he learns the offside rule too. He could be a world class player.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on July 08, 2019, 21:08:31
Seems like he's a good couple of games. I was really impressed with him towards the end of the season too. Hiw all round game seems to be coming on leaps and bounds. Just hope he learns the offside rule too. He could be a world class player.
I like Gab but with VAR in operation I'll hold back from celebrating when he scores as he'll most likely be offside.  :D