News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The 125 years kit

Started by bry the guy, August 05, 2019, 03:29:46

Previous topic - Next topic

bry the guy

Thats the kit we should always play in,maybe with two maroon stripes round the top of the socks too.It also looked so much better without adds on it but i guess we have to have them.

lee

love it....puma have done a top job with it..day 1 purchase for me

bluebrendan

Great kit but I've a feeling the limited edition for sale will be way overpriced so that's me out.

KunDB

Issue that kit and it flies off the shop shelves.

I am bewildered  why they keep producing weird variations of City kits when the way to make money is so damn obvious (even my Utd friends loved that kit yesterday). Of course, they probably feel that if they do that sales will dry up for other kits.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye, it was a beauty. I'd probably even be tempted to buy it, and I don't buy kits at all!

gavin

Quote from: bluebrendan on August 05, 2019, 09:56:59
Great kit but I've a feeling the limited edition for sale will be way overpriced so that's me out.

I thought there was a limited edition and a standard priced shirt.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on August 05, 2019, 20:56:10
I thought there was a limited edition and a standard priced shirt.
Looking at the price of standard shirts (£65) I think the same will still apply for me.

goat

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on August 06, 2019, 15:38:46
no old sod discount?
Not even for collecting empty packets of Werthers.  :D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Anyone know where I can get the red and black top from? Me lad fancies it for crimbo but I can't find it on he city site shop.

gavin

Wish that was the away kit. Never seen it before never mind seen it for sale.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Init, smart that. I'll message the club on facebook and see if they have an answer.