News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

at Norwich

Started by gavin, September 14, 2019, 17:21:39

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Silva (C), Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

SUBS | Bravo, Cancelo, Fernandinho, Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Jesus

No KDB but he's on the bench so hopefully no probs. On a hiding to nothing down there, everyone expecting us to win. I think we will too.

Hesperus

Good start. 2 nil down after 30 mins. Bloody awful defending.

Hesperus

Good goal from Sergio at the end of the first half to get us back into it but up to then a pretty rank display.

Need 2 goals now to in the second half.

gavin

Shocker but a crucial goal by Sergio. We can't waste much time before KDB is on second half. Jesus too - we need bodies in their box. It is a tight pitch and there's little space for our play so when the blocks do come lets have men there to profit from the loose balls.

gavin

Rodders let himself down for their first.

gavin

Otamendi should be dropped for that. Give Garcia a go. KDB and Jesus coming on.

Hesperus

Idiotic decision from the club to spend 65 mil on a full back, not play him yet allow a huge gap in central defence to remain after the departure of Kompany. Stones and Otamendi have been awful today and we’ll win nowt with those too playing together. 

gavin

Otamendi has shown he can do it over a Championship winning season but that was unforgivable sloppiness from him and just when we couldn't afford it. Think its the young lad, Garcia, that should fill the gap.

KunDB

I agree Gavin we need to give Garcia his chance to shine.

Hesperus

shite team selection too.  Pep has to take responsibility for that.

I’d never play Rodri and Gundogan in the same midfield again. Shit at the back and bang average in midfield and upfront. Got what we deserved today.

Paddy

Pep let the whole team down by taken the opposition as easy and easily beaten. a sure three pointa.Whre was Kevin ?

KunDB

Shit happens, I am sure the team will learn from this that complacency costs.

While Otamendi screwed up, we did a very bad job of covering his mistake. Defence poor all day, but so was the whole team to be fair.