News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pep

Started by Paddy, September 14, 2019, 19:33:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

gavin

That team should have beat Norwich. It was crammed full of class players who sadly didn't perform on the day.

KunDB

The team was fine, just did not perform to the usual standards. It’s fine to lose a game as it reminds us of just how very good the team are performing when firing on all cylinders. These days we tend to take winning for granted.

lee

Weird feeling losing.It's a pain that im used to. Embedded into my psyche  8)

Gareth

Quote from: Paddy on September 14, 2019, 19:33:36
So arrogant Pep

What, did he tell them Norwich had already been relegated after their first game of the season?

Paddy

He left KDB out of the starting line up

Gareth

Quote from: Paddy on September 21, 2019, 15:56:48
He left KDB out of the starting line up

Still, should've been able to cope, playing against a relegated team...

Paddy

Take nothing for granted !

Gareth

My point exactly!

Quote from: Paddy on August 10, 2019, 13:29:12
They were playing against a relegated team....

gavin

Still reeling from being called arrogant, Pep has now received the ultimate of insults. I doubt he'll leave his house again. I'm appalled. This government has reached a new low which I thought impossible after yesterday.

Quote from: wanker Gove
I think it is only fair to say that Boris is the Pep Guardiola of British politics.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/25/boris-johnson-flies-to-uk-as-parliament-returns-after-court-ruling-politics-live

Paul lakes knee

WATFORD GAME
68.7   Possession %   31.3
11   Shots on target   4
28   Shots   5

909   Touches   486
727   Passes   336
18   Tackles   12
5   Clearances   20
5   Corners   4
2   Offsides   2
2   Yellow cards   2
5   Fouls conceded   9

NORWICH GAME
31.4   Possession %   68.6
3   Shots on target   8
7   Shots   25

524   Touches   876
318   Passes   671
16   Tackles   15
50   Clearances   7
3   Corners   16
1   Offsides   0
3   Yellow cards   1
8   Fouls conceded   7

lee

Quote from: gavin on September 25, 2019, 11:20:28
Still reeling from being called arrogant, Pep has now received the ultimate of insults. I doubt he'll leave his house again. I'm appalled. This government has reached a new low which I thought impossible after yesterday.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2019/sep/25/boris-johnson-flies-to-uk-as-parliament-returns-after-court-ruling-politics-live

fook sake mate dont bring politics into it..we all have different opinions on that

gavin

They should keep Football and City out of it. Cheeky bastards.

KunDB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-give-giovanni-van-20324657

Could City be planning for Pep's exit sometime in the future, by appointing Giovanni van Brrokhurst to the CFG.

I think so.

gavin

I reckon Arteta is still the favourite but a decision will be taken at the time not now,