News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@Preston Match Thread

Started by KunDB, September 24, 2019, 18:50:55

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Bravo, Angelino, E Garcia, Harwood-Bellis, Cancelo, Gundogan, Foden, Silva (C), Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus

SUBS | Carson, Rodrigo, Mendy, Mahrez, Otamendi, Bernabe, Diounkou

Well it’s nice to see some youth get their opportunity. Cannot wait to see Harwood-Bellis play.

C’mon City keep up the winning

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ooo ye should be interesting!

lee

gavin

Interesting team. I'd like to see a young centre half play with a more experienced one personally but given circumstances probably wise to play both kids.

Neil Mcnab

Every time I see clips of Juve, Danilo is on the pitch. Cancelo is supposed to be the better player, not seen much of him.

gavin

3-0 half time and a goal wrongly disallowed. Not bad eh. Don't like that yellowy orange kit.

Gareth

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Pretty straight forward really. Not been too impressed with Angelino though.

KunDB

Just like quality clockwork no matter the changes. Beautiful to watch. Angeline showing why we choose to resign him.

Paddy

Paddy

Thought Angelino put some useful crosses into the box

Paddy

lee

worse city kit ever and we have had some shit ones

paddy offside?

gavin

The disallowed goal looked offside at first but on replay was clearly not to me.

KunDB

Some performance in defence, all defenders, byr particularly Harwood-Bellis and Garcia pairing at centre back. All round good night.

Paul lakes knee

An enjoyable game that- I was stunned at how good the two young centre backs were.