News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cup Final Thread

Started by KunDB, April 25, 2021, 15:36:49

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Quote from: lee on April 25, 2021, 20:52:56
waited 40 years to do them cunts at wembley ... as a 10 year old who was at the final in 81 who is now 50 is very happy tonight..well done city

Very harsh Lee, from someone who is much older and 'wiser' than you, let them live that moment forever as it means they will have won nothing forever. Only losers dwell for 40 years on such a moment.

gavin

I was 8 when we got beat by them in 81. We've given it to them since in some big games. The 4-3 cup match at shite hart lane was great. But still today was special. 40 years on we beat them in a final and we're the best team in the land whilst they haven't win anything since 2008.

It might be churlish, childish or call our what you want but it's fantastic to beat them in any game. In a final it has been 40 long years coming. For Lee, myself and others of our generation, 81 was our only chance at a proper cup and they've rammed it down our throats ever since. Ricky Villa, Garth Crooks , Glenn Hoddle, Chas and Dave, your boys took a hell of a beating, were lucky to lose one nil. Brilliant.

Enjoy Lee and all whose childhood was scarred by 81.

lee

Quote from: KunDB on April 25, 2021, 23:08:16
Very harsh Lee, from someone who is much older and 'wiser' than you, let them live that moment forever as it means they will have won nothing forever. Only losers dwell for 40 years on such a moment.

Loser!!!!  ;D
Whats wrong with wanting some sweet revenge.

Stephen Paul

Sweet revenge for 81 😁

lee

Quote from: gavin on April 25, 2021, 23:32:37
I was 8 when we got beat by them in 81. We've given it to them since in some big games. The 4-3 cup match at shite hart lane was great. But still today was special. 40 years on we beat them in a final and we're the best team in the land whilst they haven't win anything since 2008.

It might be churlish, childish or call our what you want but it's fantastic to beat them in any game. In a final it has been 40 long years coming. For Lee, myself and others of our generation, 81 was our only chance at a proper cup and they've rammed it down our throats ever since. Ricky Villa, Garth Crooks , Glenn Hoddle, Chas and Dave, your boys took a hell of a beating, were lucky to lose one nil. Brilliant.

Enjoy Lee and all whose childhood was scarred by 81.

Brilliant mate..Theres a lot of blues last night and this morning buzzing about beating them in a final.
Absolutely destroyed them and on a different day it could have been 5 or 6.

That was for Gerry Gow and Tommy Caton and the rest of the lads who played in 81 yesterday.

KunDB

Quote from: lee on April 26, 2021, 08:09:04
Loser!!!!  ;D
Whats wrong with wanting some sweet revenge.

I was referring to Spurs fans as the losers not us City fans Lee.

Stephen Paul

IF.... we beat Palace next Saturday and United loose to Liverpool on Sunday we have won the league

lee

Quote from: KunDB on April 26, 2021, 09:00:53
I was referring to Spurs fans as the losers not us City fans Lee.

Read it wrong mate apologies

lee

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 26, 2021, 10:54:10
IF.... we beat Palace next Saturday and United loose to Liverpool on Sunday we have won the league

Scousers have to turn them lot over..they are shite..then again so are the dippers!!

KunDB

It is win win and win for us by next week, cannot wait. Whatever the result it should be good news for City and City fans.

Utd win CL next year for Liverpool is gone.
Liverpool win we can clinch the PL title.
Draw then we are laughing at them both.