News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Foden

Started by Neil Mcnab, September 24, 2019, 19:49:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Seeing him getting a rare start tonite. His career has stalled, he needs to go out on loan. Not Scotland or Holland, in the big leagues or a decent championship team. He wont develop sat on the bench, he needs week in, week out. All this everyone will play is great, but for a player like Foden will wont do.
Chris Waddle thinks so as well, decent article on the BBC by the fog on the tyne.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49796793

gavin

His time will come at City I think. I'd like to see him playing more as well but he'll still be learning a lot around this squad. A couple of injuries and he'll be in. Playing in big matches for City like against Tottenham in the league last season is also arguably better experience than playing for lesser teams. Playing too much can fuck these kids up. Definitely more minutes required but being flogged in a shit team maybe ain't the answer.

KunDB

Torn between stay and leave to develop for Foden. I think developing slowly might help maintain his high quality game.

Paddy

He will be looked after and the best brought out of him here. From my home town

Neil Mcnab

Foden is the same age as Jaden Sancho. One is an England international, a world star, valuation over £100 million, playing in a top league each week, certain to star in the Euros.
When Roma wanted Foden on loan, I thought that it would be the best possible thing to happen, with a couple of former blues to look after him. He didnt get released and he is relegated to getting the chippy order with Brian Kidd.

Swiss

http://sportwitness.co.uk/manchester-city-player-called-english-rose/

The Dutch are calling him the English rose!

I have a rose in my garden called blue moon. That's its actual name.

Gareth

Quote from: Swiss on April 27, 2021, 10:05:16

I have a rose in my garden called blue moon. That's its actual name.

Is it actually blue??

Swiss

It's more purple, smells like Parma violets

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Gareth