News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Wolves

Started by KunDB, October 06, 2019, 13:11:17

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, D Silva (C), Sterling, Mahrez, Aguero.

SUBS | Bravo, G Jesus, Zinchenko, Angelino, Bernardo, Foden, E Garcia.

C’mon City 

gavin

Weird team. Cancelo at left back with two on the bench?

gavin

Very poor first half. Not showing much up front and some dreadful passes at the back. Much improvement required.

Paddy

Complacency taken to a different level. We have academy players that should be playing instead of Ottermendy (To slow and caught out of position to often). Should have been off loaded in the summer. David has had his day. Foden needs more game time (I think he is ready). Still think Marez is crap...

KunDB

Not firing on all cylinders this season, lack of security in defence affecting whole team performance.

Hesperus

Very poor, the weak defence just affects the rest of the team and we don’t play well offensively either.

Poor team selection again. Mahrez is never good enough for us, but he wasn’t alone today. Already said it, but I doubt we’ll win anything with that defence this season.

lee

How Mahrez is picked before Bernardo is a mystery.He's wank!!

Not buying a CB in the summer is gonna bite us on the arse.

Hesperus

Totally agree Lee. What we were thinking in the summer is beyond me.

Neil Mcnab

I knew we were going nowhere lumping high balls into the box towards the end of the game, hasnt anyone noticed Dzeko has gone. A lot of the players look like shadows of themselves. We have not been that good against a few teams already and the hunger looks to have gone. I have never thought Otamendi was good enough. Mahrez has improved and has work rate and tracked back, still dont think he was/is and will be right for us. Bernardo is world class, an all action, technically gifted, inspirational and a very hard working player. Why doesnt he start?
Plus side, Cancelo looked decent in the first half.

Rowley Birkin QC

Well that makes things interesting...

gavin

It was a poor performance all round. I wouldn't like to pick out individuals for criticism as it was a total team failure. The only real positive that I could pick out was that Cancelo looks an excellent footballer. He did some excellent work at times in the first half despite being out of position on the left. Yes, he did look out of position at times but much of his work oozed class. The signings we did make in summer look like they will do the business in the longer term.

lee

I hope Rodri learns to pass the ball quicker.He got caught a few times today.

Stephen Paul

Lacking leadership on the park

goat

goat

Quote from: gavin on October 06, 2019, 21:43:43
It was a poor performance all round. I wouldn't like to pick out individuals for criticism as it was a total team failure. The only real positive that I could pick out was that Cancelo looks an excellent footballer. He did some excellent work at times in the first half despite being out of position on the left. Yes, he did look out of position at times but much of his work oozed class. The signings we did make in summer look like they will do the business in the longer term.

seems pep needs a difficult first year from signings

ok wasnt by him but sterling is twice the player after pep
bernie went from in and out to what should be 2nd or 3rd name nailed on every week
mahrez from fucking shit to less shit

think only ederson was a god straight through the door

The Blue Blooded Maniac