News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mancini

Started by Paddy, October 08, 2019, 01:23:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Still think our best team was under him

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You're having a laugh aren't you?

goat

the dangers of sniffing glue

lee

been on the paddy...paddy?

goat

speaking of sacked city managers.... reading fans are flinging shit up the walls over hughes looking like getting the job

KunDB

Can’t imagine why?

When City decided it was time to pay him off I recall the media outrage as he was apparently ‘the best British manager, since Alf Ramsay’

gavin

That first title win was fantastic - the best ever and probably unbeatable. He did a great job. But the best team is the team of the last couple of years.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on October 08, 2019, 18:50:31
speaking of sacked city managers.... reading fans are flinging shit up the walls over hughes looking like getting the job

Dont understand why Hughes is always wanted by clubs

Must be a multi millionaire with all the payoffs getting sacked

goat

hes like that last quality street at xmas, you want it because its there but after youve had it you remember why no other fucker wanted it

bluebrendan

Mercer and Mancini will always be my two favourite managers because they put that trophy-winning mentality back into the club after arguably the two darkest periods in our history.

reddishblue

Mancini was ace. Delivered for me the most fantastic moment in football history (within my time span) and no doubt some others. He also did it with some players who Hughes signed, including everyone's hero. Don't forget Zab either  ;)

No need to slag the cnut off.

Neil Mcnab

Mancini was right for the time, but he was a tulip. The team over the last 2 years I prefer. We are a CB short of greatness.

gavin

This current team is already great for what they have achieved in the last two seasons.