News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the Scousers away. Sunday 4.30 pm

Started by Stephen Paul, November 07, 2019, 01:44:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Here we go

A game we cannot lose against a team who have had their fair share of luck this season

Diving and scoring last minute goals is the norm for the victims now .

No doubt they will score against our make shift defense 

Ederson out ?

Who knows

3-2 City

bbk

We were notably different against them last season when we 'outpointed' them at Scamfield last year. I've a feeling we will pull one of those uncharacteristically stoic performances out the bag. We are simply better than them. 1-0 City.

Ederson will play.

Stephen Paul

everybody writing us off for Sunday

maybe not a bad thing

gavin

Looked at the odd and we're slight favourites on a few bookies and level at most others. I think a 3-1 victory for Super City.

reddishblue

Quote from: stephenmcfc on November 07, 2019, 17:56:23
everybody writing us off for Sunday

maybe not a bad thing

Time to get a fiver on with skybet?

Hesperus

Very nervous about this game with all our injuries. I can’t believe how unlucky we’ve been this Season on that front. I’d take a draw.

Stephen Paul

Paddy

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stephen Paul

KunDB

1  1 Draw

gavin

We can do it, I still have no doubts we can. They've had great results but haven't been playing great. I remember going into the last derby at Maine Road after losing at Wigan in the week with one of the worst performances City have ever put in. We had all sorts of injury problems too and yet we won comfortably. All it takes is a few of our top players to play very well and we have some great big game players.

Neil Mcnab

Bravo is a good keeper, doesnt have the range of passing of Ederson. No Laporte. We needed our best defence against the best team in the league at the moment. They need protection in front of them, but Rodri is injured and Dinho will be CB. We havent got it and we will be under the cosh for more than any other game. Therefore head says a defeat and the league gone with it. Even a draw is probably not good enough for us to win the league for us. 3-1 to them. Thieving scouse tards.

Lekos

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul