News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Liverpool

Started by KunDB, November 10, 2019, 15:33:11

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Bravo, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho (C), Angelino, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Carson, Jesus, Silva, Mahrez, Cancelo, Otamendi, Foden

C'mon City

Glad to see Rodri playing

gavin

Weak at the back but our forwards can win any game. Come on City.

gavin

VAR is a disgrace. How can that handball not be given? What is the point of it. Should be one up instead one down.

gavin

We've had the chances in that first half. We have to start putting them away. Difficult when you're playing 15 men though.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on November 10, 2019, 16:42:42
VAR is a disgrace. How can that handball not be given? What is the point of it. Should be one up instead one down.

Answer: Brcause its against Liverpool.

Hesperus

Well this is getting embarrassing.

Hesperus

Why didn’t Mandy start today? I know he’s not been great but he’s still our strongest left back.

KunDB

VAR a joke.

Cheated out of penalties clearly.

Defence awful, but when we get the full team back we cab destroy Liverpool. Of that I am certain.

Hesperus

Injuries are killing us. It’s going to be long season from now on in.

We seem a pale shadow of the the side we were last season and the annoying part is that the dippers aren’t as good as they were last season either.

lee

we'll reel them bastards in over xmas

gavin

Injuries are clearly affecting us but I thought the lads put on a very good performance today. Finishing and poor defending let us down. We could have scored a few today, even with the penalties aside. But really you despair of football with the poor reffing and VAR.

I noticed both their full backs pushed our players into the advertising hoardings at speed today which was disgraceful. They really are despicable characters. Why aren't they punished for that? Robertson was grinning after he did it to Walker at the end. He should be ashamed.

Overall, well played City. Nowt went for us today. Same shit as always at that dump.

Hesperus

Before Xmas we have to play Chelsea, Shited, Arsenal and Leicester. We’re going to have to dig deep.

Paddy

I thought Angelino played very well, one of our best players on the day. Need to replace Bravo

KunDB

Quote from: Paddy on November 10, 2019, 19:01:18
I thought Angelino played very well, one of our best players on the day. Need to replace Bravo

Played well on the front foot (attacking), but not good at defending his main trade and a large part of the blame for the third goal I would place on his half hearted challenge for the cross.

Stephen Paul

City played well buck lacked that wee bit of luck which you need

A couple of penalties and Var

I am bemused about this Var , its leaving more controversy in the game than without it

gavin

A lot of talk of VAR today. But no matter what the 'experts' say that was a good old fashioned hand ball that the ref should be able to spot and give. I find it hard to believe that old refs are on telly saying it wasn't a penalty. I've seen them given far more often than not for decades of watching football. Next week there will be one given and they will all be on telly saying it was right it was given. Wankers.

KunDB

The refs are incompetent and lead by the most incompetent in their group. They also circle the wagons faced by criticism even positive criticism.

It’s pathetic to witness and any manager or player expressing an adverse opinion on refereeing decisions is banned.

gavin