News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Michael Oliver Complaint

Started by KunDB, November 14, 2019, 08:18:38

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-city-make-formal-complaint-20878085

It is reported that City have lodged a complaint about Michael Olivers pathetic refereeing in Sundays game. Don't expect anything good to happen, but I am glad they have made our voice heard.

It is my firm opinion that the current batch of referees are too weak and to afraid to make fair and independent decisions at Anfield, against the home side. A sad state of affairs. Only this batch of incompetent Mike Reilly led referees could make such a hash of VAR.

gavin

Are any of the others or the authorities any better at all? The standard is so low, inconsistent, entrenched and even supported from above that it is hopeless. They just kid themselves that they're fantastic and anyone in the game who says the contrary is banned. Sky and the media just ignore the issues from the game because their favourites won. If one of Liverpool's players had been shoved in the back like that in the penalty area then we'd have been seeing it from every angle 24/7. It took ages for me to see the angle that was so conclusive because it plays better that wonderful Liverpool swept us aside.

Truth is that Anfield rules applied. They played with two keepers and were allowed to push and foul our players throughout. The two assaults by pushing our players into the hoardings were disgraceful in particular but no mention.

Neil Mcnab

Waste of time, nothing will happen.

Stephen Paul

some of the decisions made now with VAR are worse