News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Gary Lineker on MOTD

Started by Stephen Paul, November 26, 2019, 06:20:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

said to the pundits after the City highlights

" We will not bother looking at the VAR decision against Sterling as it didn't effect the result"

the fooker knew it was a wrong decision . Any other fixture the Var decision would have been debated 

WANKERS the lot of them

lee

he was onside by a midges dick..cheated again!!

KunDB

In fairness to Lineker, I reall that he said 'nonsensical though it may have been'.

Gareth

Quote from: KunDB on November 26, 2019, 15:55:38
In fairness to Lineker, I reall that he said 'nonsensical though it may have been'.

Yeah, I took the message that he (and the others) all thought it was an obviously stupid call, so obviously stupid that they didn't need to debate it - I really don't think there was anything anti-City going on in this instance.

Fkn good job it didn't affect the result. Coulda used Raheem's fantasy points, though...

Swiss

He also tweeted after the match that it was a shocking decision.

What baffles me is, the still they used, and that of the Salah offside, the ball had clearly left the players head/foot.  I thought the tule was "as its played"

gavin

The rules are whatever benefits the scousers at the time unless they are playing the rags at the sty.

Gareth

Possibly, but I really don’t think Lineker’s comment was in any way in support of that.

Paddy

Sorry but he was offside slightly