News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v toffees

Started by gavin, January 01, 2020, 16:32:25

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Bravo, Cancelo, Fernandinho (C), E Garcia, Mendy, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Mahrez, Foden, De Bruyne, Jesus

Subs | Carson, Walker, Sterling, Aguero, Angelino, Bernardo, Silva

Foden and Garcia start. Good.

Hesperus

goat

"illness" apparently

KunDB

Has Pep punished him?

C’mon City

KunDB

goat

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Fekin VAR. Correct decisions, but implemented in such a shite manner.

gavin

lee

Rowley Birkin QC

This game was a reminder that Jesus can play and score with both feet. Always a great asset in any player. Still hoping he makes it with us. 

gavin

Always great to beat Everton but the night was tainted by VAR again. Whether decisions are right or wrong it isn't football any more. With hindsight it was a bad idea. We also should have known that they would implement it very badly. I celebrated the disallowed goal but not the other two until the kick off. Football for me is a shadow of what it was before VAR.

KunDB

VAR is fine if just used for clear and obvious referee errors and in the background while play goes on. It is the stopping of the game for long delays and using VAR as a forensic tool that is nonsense. Only the PL could mess up its use in the way they have. I fear it needs dumped for next season at least.

Bravo, I cannot wait to see the back of him, he is a disaster waiting to happen every time he plays.

Jesus is a goal scoring machine. Not of the class of Aguero but still world class.

gavin

VAR is the worst thing to ever happen to football as a game. They can't save it even if they improve it.

Swiss

I like VAR, it's the rules that need sharpening.