News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

What Silverware can we expect this season

Started by Stephen Paul, January 12, 2020, 04:34:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Premier League 14/1
FA Cup 5/2 Favorites
League Cup 2/7 Favorites
Champions League 7/2 Favorites

Stephen Paul

another treble on the cards ?

Will Pep sacrifice the FA Cup for all out Euro success ?

Sane and Laporte back just in time

Mahrez and Walker hitting decent form

Stones sent back to Everton ?

gavin

That's crazy short odds for the Chumps League. I can't understand why we're favourites.

KunDB

I agree Gavin. I hate saying it but surely Liverpool must be favourites for CL. They and RM and Barcelona BM etc have far more experience and proven than we do.

KunDB

Carabao Cup retention sole cup this season. We are just not competent consistent enough to be confident of winning FA Cup or Chumps League.

Stephen Paul

I think the CL is a real possibility with Pep this season

Madrid and Barca are well off the pace with the dippers being the major challengers

With Laporte and Sane back who knows what we could do

It would be a fitting send off for David Silva   

Hesperus

Think The league cup is our best chance TBH. Not sure we’ll go much further in the CL after the next tie. Have we ever beaten RM?

The problem is we’re capable of getting to each final, but with our defence we’re equally capable of losing each final. Getting Laporte back will be a big boast but we shouldn’t expect too much to soon from him. He’s been out for a long time. Same with Sane.

gavin

Some lads can come back in quick and others take their time. We need Laporte to be quick. Sane can be a great threat from the bench for a bit.

Stephen Paul

getting past Madrid will be a real confidence booster