News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Munich

Started by The Blue Blooded Maniac, January 30, 2020, 16:17:17

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Reports on the news that city fans were singing Munich chants last night.

Munich chants, monkey chants. We gone back 40 years?

KunDB

Absolutely disgraceful, no matter what justification City fans involved try to put on it. I hope City find them and ban them for life. They do not represent me, the average fan or the club.

They have played straight into the hands of an anti-City media giving them the right to smear City. Particularly at a time there is so much bad publicity for Utd.

Only sick minded individuals could be so moronic to mock the deaths of anyone no matter that they were United linked or not.

Bloody hell its a game of football, winning and losing, having rivals is what makes it so enjoyable and great. As Gilbert O'Sullivan wrote in his lyrics:

The joy that I get in winning a bet is to lose. Losing at times makes the times we win even better and more exciting and enjoyable.

lee

Not the best night for City on that front but i dont hear or read anything about the rags singing their nasty vile songs as well.

Stephen Paul

This sort of thing should not be happening these days and banning these idiots is the right thing to do , simple

But what the bindipper fans seem to get away with these days is disturbing

If you stood on a street corner and hurled bottles at a passing bus , you would get 6 months

This is now the norm when our players travel to Anfield with the police and FA constantly turning a blind eye with no arrests 

Any other club would be banned and fined by the FA for this sort of behavior but not Liverpool fans who are in a league of their own when it comes to violence which has claimed lives in the past

Always the victims 

Until the FA get their own house in order and start dealing with these issues on a level playing field they can go and fook themselves

Paddy

Hooliganism and football have always been arm in arm, it has been accepted for to long to stamp it out