News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Should I start another topic?

Started by reddishblue, August 25, 2023, 22:22:08

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

The world outside football has gone so mad that I've given up thinking about it never mind talking about it

reddishblue

That's alarmingly true. Anyway not onto another subject.

Foden's 'assist' today made me laugh.

Vickki

The world inside football has gone mad.

reddishblue

The added on time rule does my head in. Might run off and start an anxiety thread on the main forum.

gavin

They should just make it thirty minute a half and have a bloke whose only job is to stop the clock when the ball is not in play. The refs are still total shite at keeping track of the time. It is still a very unscientific and unfair application of the time keeping rules.

I find this Spanish kiss fuss just mind boggling. The bloke's mother is now on hunger strike!

reddishblue

I think that in the near future this 'extra' time will be used by TV companies to bombard us with adverts Yank style whilst we wait for it to start again.

reddishblue

Quote from: gavin on August 28, 2023, 21:08:34
They should just make it thirty minute a half and have a bloke whose only job is to stop the clock when the ball is not in play. The refs are still total shite at keeping track of the time. It is still a very unscientific and unfair application of the time keeping rules.

I find this Spanish kiss fuss just mind boggling. The bloke's mother is now on hunger strike!

She's been taken into hospital tonight. She was apparently starving herself in a church.

Kilkenny Blue

I've just bought a new flux capacitor

Vickki

reddishblue

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on September 03, 2023, 10:44:27
I've just bought a new flux capacitor

Did you just use it to go back in time? Johnny Evans just came on for United.