News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Philosophy Thread

Started by reddishblue, March 03, 2020, 01:12:28

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

gavin

I often find myself wondering why when a man in Sky Blue brings someone down it is a tactical foul but if the man wears red it is taking one for the team.

goat

if a dipper falls over in the woods and nobody is around to hear him does var still give a pen

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Quote from: goat on March 03, 2020, 22:03:51
if a dipper falls over in the woods and nobody is around to hear him does var still give a pen

and how many candles will get lit?

goat

reddishblue

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

you are like the ginger stepchild i never wanted

The Blue Blooded Maniac

You're like the dad I wish I had that went to the shops for some fags and never came back and/or got hit by a bin lorry on your way there.

goat

reddishblue

Space and time  are infinite in both directions therefore I have no idea about what is going to happen next or indeed which way we are going.

gavin

The universe can't be infinite if it is still expanding.

reddishblue

unless of course it's expanding at an infinite rate

gavin

It can't be expanding at an infinite rate because it is getting faster.

reddishblue

Only in our perception of the universe, what if space is infinite?

reddishblue

Every thought you ever had was caused by a a transition of sub-atomic particles from one part of your napper to another. This causes a pulse of electro magnetic radiation which travels away at the the speed of light. Bet you can't catch it. :D

Vickki

'Every thought you ever had was caused by a a transition of sub-atomic particles from one part of your napper to another. This causes a pulse of electro magnetic radiation which travels away at the the speed of light'

You are sounding like Nick Pope 🤣🤣

reddishblue

What i said is a provable scientific fact.

Nick Pope talks shite along with his mates to try and make a few quid. "Here is our UFO expert" From the MOD....

Vickki

Reddish, do you believe  in the 'Philosophers Stone?'

reddishblue

No, but I believe the philosopher is stoned.