News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ The Swamp

Started by KunDB, March 08, 2020, 15:30:52

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Otamendi, Fernandinho (C), Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Foden, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Subs | Bravo, Walker, Jesus, Silva, Mendy, Mahrez, E Garcia

No KdB, no surprise really

C'mon City

KunDB

Nice to see Foden start.

Lets hope Utd finish 5th this season and we get our ban overturned or delayed, sow e can laugh heartily at Utd's misfortune and UEFA's foiled plot to get them back in the CL.

Stephen Paul

good to see Foden on from the start

he will love it

gavin

Hopefully we're just being careful with KDB for the big game a week Wednesday. That team is good enough to win at the sty anyway.

Stephen Paul

sterling needs a goal or 3 to get the form back

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

pissing into the wind here fer fucks sake

KunDB

Dreadful goalie error and no created chances. Rubbish first half.

Hesperus

When I see cancelo and Zinchenko as our full backs in an away derby I worry.

For a derby, that first half performance is not good enough Pep, not good enough at all.

gavin

Yep, crap first half. Must do much better second. Shouldn't have been a free kick for their goal but the defending and keeping were woeful too. Most concerning thing was that we didn't really look that threatening and had lost our way by the end of the half. Much work for Pep at half time.

Stephen Paul

it means so much to have a Captain on the pitch with leadership qualities to rally the players and we have not had that since Vinny departed
huge problem this season

Hesperus

How far have we regressed this season to drop 6 points to that shite team?

Hesperus

Hesperus

what a crock of shit that was. Embarrassing.

KunDB

Better second half against a eleven man defence but we have lost our cutting edge. Too dependent on KDB.

lee

That felt like getting beat by Burnley or something like that.

Otamendi sadly is bobbins and left back has to be sorted out next season.

City lacked intensity today.Felt like they were not that arsed and have their eye on bigger things to come.

gavin

Ederson has been a top player for us but today he had a stinker. Hope he has got it out of his system. He needs to knuckle down and get back to it.

Paddy

Can't completely blame Ederson, just frustration at an inapt back four and a resounding thrashing

Rowley Birkin QC

Well, I suppose we can safely assume the club are now solely focused on the Champions League...

We almost looked disinterested.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on March 09, 2020, 03:02:03
Well, I suppose we can safely assume the club are now solely focused on the Champions League...

We almost looked disinterested.

Totally agree , we were kicking the ball around like a training session, not much passion from the players or manager